THE NAKED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Last Updated March 1, 2016
Naked Mattress Core
20 Year Warranty
• Coils or wires that are loose or broken
• Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
• Foam encasement detachment
Naked Mattress Comfort Top
5 Year Warranty
• Body indentations of 1.5” or greater
• Foam bunching
• Fraying fabric
Naked Mattress Foundation/Boxspring
10 Year Warranty
• Splits in the wood frame
• Squeaks, rattles or noises
• Broken, loose or defective beams and/or center support rail
• Loose or broken module wire
• Compression of modules
1 Year Warranty
• damaged or missing parts
Requirements for Warranty
1. The claim must be put forward by the original purchase owner with receipt.
2. Law Labels must be still attached to products.
3. Must have proper foundation and bed frame. See illustration below.
These Warranties Do Not Cover
Normal increase of softness which can occur during regular use.
Body indentations less than 1.5”.
Comfort preference – see our 50 Night Comfort Guarantee.
Replacement or repair of any non-defective pieces in The Naked Mattress system.
Any Naked Mattress Comfort Top, or accessory that is sold by an unauthorized retailer in “as is” or “used” condition, or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”.
Damage from use with an inadequate foundation and/or frame.
Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery.
Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by customer.
Submitting a Claim
Take photos of damage on product, law labels, and have your proof of purchase ready to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, the Naked Mattress Company will exchange the defected product with a new replacement.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, the warranty for the replacement product will be extended for the duration of the original Naked Mattress warranty only.
The delivery team on exchange will have the last right to refuse the exchange based on any violations to the warranty that weren’t identified in the electronic claim i.e. improper support, stains, etc.